|FINPIN, founded in 2002, is a community of people who are enthusiastic about entrepreneurship and its promotion. The main aim of FINPINâ€™s activities is to work in conjunction with the Universities of Applied Sciences and develop activities in a way that supports entrepreneurship.
The key sectors of operation are:
- Pre- and business incubation
- Business succession
- Entrepreneurship through R&D
- Entrepreneurial research
- Entrepreneurial qualification paths for staff members
- Entrepreneurial pedagogy
FINPIN provides training and consultancy services, arranges seminars and conferences as well as carries out development projects.
FINPIN strengthens and promotes knowledge and innovation based entrepreneurship in higher education.
FINPIN is the most remarkable entrepreneurship network for higher education in Europe and nationally recognized actor.
Vision is realized, when
- Universities of Applied Sciencesâ€™ pedagogy is developed into entrepreneurship based
- Network is internationally audited
- Members of network are invited to join international and national forums
- There is contractual basis on cooperation between the network and interest groups
- Network carries out surveys and reports
- Funding of the network is secured for future years
For more information on the conferences of the FINPIN please visit us at: http://www.finpin.com